Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
(Source: katpanioncube, via battlepope)
Long Distance Relationship? There’s An App For That…
Introducing Pair a free for download iPhone App which allows two people to share a private Facebook like feed where you can post photos, notes, etc. without the world knowing. Pair also allows you to share a ‘to do’ list, draw a picture together or ‘thumb kiss’ if you both put your thumbs on your screen.
I don’t know why I’m reblogging this because I’m a pathetic lump of forever alone that will never have someone to do this with. ..but it’s still cool.
For my LDR friends. :)
i wish kisp had a smart phone. the ldr on the horizon terrfies me
It’s called “Couple” now, just a head’s up for those that want it!
(Source: darienstone, via homolecters)
drake bell tweeted this picture, saying he loves victorious
i don’t think he realized that we can see his nakedness in the reflection
(Source: boy-without-rubiks-cube, via homovich)
Here is a collection of my favorite movies for you to download and do whatever you want with. For more movies, such as Disney, Pixar, Pokemon, etc. click here!
- (500) Days of Summer
- The Breakfast Club
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Step Brothers
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- Edward Scissorhands
- Easy A
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Dirty Dancing
- West Side Story
- Bridge to Terabithia
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- When Harry Met Sally
- Pokemon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
- Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
- The Sound of Music
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Project X
- Wreck It Ralph
- Sweeney Todd
- Mean Girls
- The Runaways
- That’s So Suite Life of Zack and Cody
- Forrest Gump
- Little Shop of Horrors
- The Little Rascals
- The Social Network
- Kill Bill: Vol. 2
- Get Him to the Greek
- School of Rock
- Pineapple Express
- Black Swan
- Pulp Fiction
- Spirited Away (english dubbing)
- Princess Mononoke (english dubbing)
- Howl’s Moving Castle (english dubbing)
- Iron Man
- Iron Man 2
- Captain America
- The Incredible Hulk
- The Avengers
- Fight Club
- LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring
- LOTR: The Two Towers
- LOTR: Return of the King
- Back to the Future
- Back to the Future 2
- Back to the Future 3
- Inglourios Basterds
- The Dark Knight
- The Big Lebowski
- Kick Ass
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland
- August Rush
- Mrs. Doubtfire
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
- The Amityville Horror (1979)
- The Amityville Horror (2005)
- Catch Me If You Can
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy
- Jennifer’s Body
- Pink Flamingos
- A Clockwork Orange
- Pink Floyd: The Wall
- The Exorcist
okay so have fun with this